Deadline for submission on April 13, 2018 by 5:00pm
2018 MEF Scholarship Guidelines:
The Manor Education Foundation Program Committee annually awards scholarships in the amount of $1,000.00 and up to Manor ISD High School graduates (includes MHS, MNTH and MEA). Graduates may receive scholarship assistance to attend an accredited approved Post-Secondary Educational or Career & Technical Institution. This may include a four-year college or university, two-year junior college, technical school, or other institution from which a certificate of completion prepares its holder to capably enter the workplace and have skills conducive to continued growth and self-sufficiency.
In order to be a candidate for award consideration, applicants must:
- Bea a graduating senior from Manor ISD
- Attended a Manor ISD secondary campus for at least two years
- Show leadership potential and a proven track record
- Plan to attend an accredited or otherwise approved Post-Secondary Education or Career & Technical Institution
- Intend to be a full-time student (if applicable)
- Must maintain a good academic standing
- Provide Academic Transcript (Please contact your High School campus counselor or Johanna Hoyo, firstname.lastname@example.org with questions and to have your transcript sent to the Manor Education Foundation)
Financial need may be considered, but will not alone determine scholarship approval.