Deadline for submission on April 10, 2020 by 5:00pm
2020 MEF Scholarship Guidelines:
The Manor Education Foundation Program Committee annually awards scholarships in the amount of $1,000.00 and up to Manor ISD High School graduates (includes MSHS, MNTH, MECHS and MEA). Graduates may receive scholarship assistance to attend an accredited approved Post-Secondary Educational or Career & Technical Institution. This may include a four-year college or university, two-year junior college, technical school, or other institution from which a certificate of completion prepares its holder to capably enter the workplace and have skills conducive to continued growth and self-sufficiency.
In order to be a candidate for award consideration, applicants must:
- Bea a graduating senior from Manor ISD
- Attended a Manor ISD secondary campus for at least two years
- Show leadership potential and a proven track record
- Plan to attend an accredited or otherwise approved Post-Secondary Education or Career & Technical Institution
- Intend to be a full-time student (if applicable)
- Must maintain a good academic standing
- Provide Academic Transcript (Please contact your High School campus counselor with questions and to have your transcript sent to the Manor Education Foundation)
Financial need may be considered, but will not alone determine scholarship approval.