Open for submission on January 6, 2021 at 8:00am
2021 MEF Scholarship Guidelines:
The Manor Education Foundation Program Committee annually awards scholarships up to $3,000 to Manor ISD High School graduates (includes MSHS, MNTH, MECHS and MEA). Graduates may receive scholarship assistance to attend an accredited approved Post-Secondary Educational or Career & Technical Institution. This may include a four-year college or university, two-year junior college, technical school, or other institution from which a certificate of completion prepares its holder to capably enter the workplace and have skills conducive to continued growth and self-sufficiency.
In order to be a candidate for award consideration, applicants must:
- Bea a graduating senior from Manor ISD
- Attended a Manor ISD secondary campus for at least two years
- Show leadership potential and a proven track record
- Plan to attend an accredited or otherwise approved Post-Secondary Education or Career & Technical Institution
- Intend to be a full-time student (if applicable)
- Must maintain a good academic standing
- Provide Academic Transcript – Please contact your High School campus counselor with questions and to have your transcript sent to the Manor Education Foundation via MISD inter-office mail or post mailed to P.O. Box 679, Manor TX 78653) * Optional for class 2021 due to COVID – 19.
Financial need may be considered, but will not alone determine scholarship approval.