Submission Deadline is April 7, 2023 at 5:00pm
2023 MEF Scholarship Guidelines:
The Manor Education Foundation Program Committee annually awards scholarships up to $3,000 to Manor ISD High School graduates (includes MSHS, MNTH, MECHS and MEA). Graduates may receive scholarship assistance to attend an accredited approved Post-Secondary Educational or Career & Technical Institution. This may include a four-year college or university, two-year junior college, technical school, or other institution from which a certificate of completion prepares its holder to capably enter the workplace and have skills conducive to continued growth and self-sufficiency.
In order to be a candidate for award consideration, applicants must:
- Bea a graduating senior from Manor ISD
- Attended a Manor ISD secondary campus for at least two years
- Show leadership potential and a proven track record
- Plan to attend an accredited or otherwise approved Post-Secondary Education or Career & Technical Institution
- Intend to be a full-time student (if applicable)
- Must maintain a good academic standing
- Provide Academic Transcript – Please contact your High School campus counselor with questions and to have your transcript sent to the Manor Education Foundation via MISD inter-office mail or post mailed to P.O. Box 679, Manor TX 78653)
Financial need may be considered, but will not alone determine scholarship approval.
Submissions are not open at this time. Please check back.